Come out to join us...we’re Talking TED Talks at the Library.
Enjoy viewing and discussing individual TED Talks at Parkgate Library with other community members. Check out the schedule:
- April 10: Susan Cain's “The Power of Introverts”
- April 24: David Autor's “Will Automation Take Away Our Jobs?”
- May 8: Brave Brown's “The Power of Vulnerability”
- May 22: Amy Cuddy's “Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are”
- June 12: Pamela Meyer's “How to Spot a Liar”
- June 26: Kang Lee's “Can You Really Tell if a Kid is Lying?”
- July 10: Dan Pink's “The Puzzle of Motivation”
Register at 604-929-3727, ext. 8166.