Come out to join us...we’re Talking TED Talks at the Library.
Enjoy viewing and discussing individual TED Talks at Parkgate Library with other community members. Local resident Oliver Hung will be facilitating the first several sessions.
Check out the schedule:
- January 9: Dan Gilbert's “The Surprising Art of Happiness”
- January 23: Daniel Kahneman's “The Riddle of Experience vs Memory”
- February 27: Ken Robinson's “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- March 13: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's “The Danger of a Single Story”
- March 27: Hans Rosling's “The Best Stats You've Ever Seen”
- April 10: Susan Cain's “The Power of Introverts”
- April 24: David Autor's “Will Automation Take Away Our Jobs?”
- May 8: Brave Brown's “The Power of Vulnerability”
- June 12: Pamela Meyer's “How to Spot a Liar”
- June 26: Kang Lee's “Can You Really Tell if a Kid is Lying?”
- July 10: Dan Pink's “The Puzzle of Motivation”
Register at 604-929-3727, ext. 8166.